CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pushing the pose

NORMAL STUFF

Oh dear I have my reasons for looking forward to Tuesday and NOT at the same time. My mum finally comes home from the Philippines (she's been gone for a month) though I'm gonna have to wake up at 4am to go to the airport to pick her up. I have enough trouble waking up at 7 e___e;; Then I have SBIT to go to HAHA. I get the feeling I may pass out in class ):
So there's a sorry in advanced to Jane and Ian if I do.

Anyways I was looking at the ARC and a question there was posted;
"
How far can you take your character poses"
And it gave me the idea of redrawing a pose that I had done before Ian engraved 'LINE OF ACTION' deep into our cerebellums. So I took an recent image of Pollun- which I already thought was dynamic. How wrong I was xD

I guess just more proof to show that line of action makes such a huge difference (:;;

2 comments:

frank said...

Yesssz! I see it. Great example.

Ian said...

The great thing about Line of Action is that you can ALWAYS push it further. Being able to choose how far you take it and when adds a whole new layer to the creative dicisions you get to make about your pose :)
click here :)