CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

A new character

NORMAL STUFF

Ha today I was just scribbling about like I do when I'm bored and before I knew it I made up a new character.

I call him Pollun. By the looks of his design he looked like a cat mixed with a bee. So what did I do? I made him communicate like the bees. Through

INTERPRETIVE DANCE!!!!

I think I'll love to use him in experimentation of flash. I tried my hardest to break away from the animu look. Though I'm pretty much fused to the style I can barely tell. Anyways that's all I have for now.

EDIT.
Ha I made a short flash of him dancing (8


Pollun Dance from Danielle J on Vimeo.

Inbetweening on flash is annoying ha. The onion skins are a bit too dark...

2 comments:

Mitch said...

by far the cutest thing anyone in our class has produced so far ^_^. nice work

Nathan Green said...

Heres a suggestion, stop outdoing us all, and draw at a crappier level, like me :)

lol no this is really good, along with your other work.

I'm waaaay behind on my drawing skill.