CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A MIX OF STUFF

OK well time to throw in a few works.

I'd have more if I were home so I'll probably edit some in later on in the day.
ENJOY SOME OF THESE PICS.


I drew this a few months ago but I finally coloured and inked this a few days ago. Oh yeah I'm a Sonic fan ): Though this is one of my characters Torn. He's usually a human, I just turned him into a hedgehog for fun LOL.

This was the layout image for Jane's class. At the beginning I wasn't intending for the pirate to look like Jack Sparrow... but in the end I just decided to do it ahah. OCTOPUS.
And finally... umm... I did this in Jane's class too... I think lol. Or maybe it was Terry's. Just another test of scanning, threshold and colouring (with a mouse e___e; )
Oh I love dragons sooooo <3
And thats about it. I'll try and put in more later.

New Pic (: Just some penguin. He wants your liver.


(Edit: OMFG what the hell!? How come it doesn't let you full view them?! Oh blog spot. You fail me ): )

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This firm is image scanning equipped with the latest high speed scanning equipment for scanning books & paper up to A0