CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Super.

Well ok hmm...

Hi there.
My name is Danielle though I like to be called Az (Ay-zee... but i don't really care how you pronounce it haha).
So I've been drawing my whole life yes and at the beginning of the week I started a course in animation. Yay. I'm sooper psyched.

The soul purpose of this is because one of the animation teachers wanted us to make a blog and stuff and he'll probably see this...

HI IAN! :D -waves frantically-


Now... I don't have any animations to show yet. So I guess I can throw in some of the illustrations I've done in the past:




















As you can tell. I dig the anime style.

Though I don't mind experimenting with others, it's all such fun.

As you may notice on the images it tells you my deviantART account. You'll find more of my lovely crap there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rofl, awesome blog Azer XD

*throws some underpants for no particular reason*

Az said...

LOL FREE UNDERPANTS FOR ALL.

Lavender-Ice said...

*STALKS*

Ian said...

Nice start AZ.

Seeing as how you don't mind how you name is pronounced, I think I'll call you AyZed.

Az said...

haha, Thats if you can remember who I am ):

Az said...
This comment has been removed by the author.